Sunday, November 3, 2013

Communication is Key....

If I had to think of one person who demonstrates effective communication skills, it would have to be father. He is easy to talk to and really listens to what you have to say. He doesn't judge and always keeps an open mind. Most people who know me, know that I am not always the best communicator, especially when it comes to my feelings. Sometimes its hard for me to talk to people but its not that way with my dad. I know most people are thinking that's how its suppose to be between a father and daughter, well are relationship is one that has been growing more now that I have gotten older. None the less talk with him puts me at ease because I know he is truly listening. My father is definitely someone whose communication skills I would model. When he speaks, others listen and when others speak he listens. He is genuinely interested in what others say. He speaks with confidence and is honest and respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment