Sunday, April 27, 2014

Reflecting on Learning



My most passionate hope for my future as an early childhood professional is that I am able to touch the lives of the children I work with and provide them with an anti-bias education. I hope that I am able to make a difference in their lives and provide them with all the skills and knowledge they need to become successful citizens of the world. I hope that I am able to help the children I encounter reach their highest potential and develop a positive identify of themselves. My passion is to give children back their childhood and allow them to develop confidence  within themselves. For the families, I want to be an alley. Someone they can come to with their questions and needs.

To my colleagues, I would like to thank you for all your support and knowledge. I would not have been able to get through this without your help and I am so thankful to have had you through this journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment