Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Favorite Quote

"Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future"
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy

To me this quote is so true and as an educator helps me see how my job plays such a important role on a child's growth and development. The lessons and skills we teach children during their early childhood years helps shape the kind of adult and person they will be when they grow up. It is important that we teach children life long lessons so that they are able to have a successful future. The children that we teach now are our future and its important that we prepare them as we teach them. Children are valuable and we should teach them and treat them with that in mind.


 



    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    I agree with you our children are the future. Policies should reflect this and our practice should nurture children and foster healthy development so they can become positive, awesome individuals. Thank You for your great insights throughout this journey and I wish for your continued success.

    Thank You
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!
    I enjoyed reading your post. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your help and support. I look forward to working with you in the future. Take care and best of luck!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I have really enjoyed reading your posts every week! You and I seem to have a lot in common as far as our thinking goes and I will add this great quote by President Kennedy to my list of quotes that remind me how important children are and how lucky we are to be working with them. Thank you and hope we have classes together in the future~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete