Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reflection

 
Throughout EDUC 6162:Issues and Trends in Early Childhood I have gained great insight from the international professionals and websites. Learning abut the international early childhood field has been beneficial to me professionally and personally. In learning about the international early childhood field I have a deeper understanding of how children are affected by changing demographics, poverty, the influences of economics, neuroscience, and politics, and equity and excellence in care and education of children, families, and EC professionals. I have also gained insight on ways I can help the children here in my area that face these same issues. The work that the international organizations do is inspiring and motivating. They make me want to do more and continue learning about these issues that children face. I am also motivated to continue learning about the different organizations like the Global Fund for Children and the Children's Defense fund, just to name a few. My goal is to continue educating myself on international issues and trends and one day get in contact with an international EC professional.






No comments:

Post a Comment